Matt Jones - Vice President, LMEC
Hey there! Thanks for your curiosity. Here’s a bit more about what makes me tick.
As a thought leader in the mindfulness space, I enjoy working with select individuals like you that are focused on personal and leadership development. We do this by an in-depth exploration of human performance both psychological, and physiological.
Focusing on your unique movement to a life of elite performance, quality, and happiness - together we will examine specific elements of the learning process, performance psychology, and mindfulness principles.
This systematic and thematic approach leads to measurable growth that can be nurtured over time, and evolve with you as you continue on your development path.
I wake up excited every day with the intention of digging deeper into the human potential and look forward to partnering with you to see what’s possible.
As part of this pursuit of personal and leadership development, I also work with organizations providing larger scale Executive Coaching and Leadership Training services.
I’ve had the fortune to work with a wide range of individuals and organizations across all industries and sizes ranging from startups to multibillion-dollar entities. This includes working with some of the highest levels within the US Department of Defense.
· International Mindfulness Federation Co-Founder
· Certified MasterMind Executive Coach
· Professional Speaker
· Former Pentagon DoD consultant
· Lean Six Sigma Greenbelt
· Carnegie Mellon University, Capability Maturity Model Integration
· Backcountry Guide
· Two-time finisher of the Grand Traverse ski race from Crested Butte to Aspen.
· Benedict 100 ski traverse, a 6 day 100 ski traverse from Aspen to Vail
· Breck Epic finisher, a 6-day mountain bike race covering 240 miles and 40 thousand feet of vertical gain
· Avid trail runner, have finished over 10 ultra races
· Former Division I men’s lacrosse athlete competed in the final four in 2001
· Ski Mountaineer
· Avalanche Level I Certified
· Wilderness First Responder
· Licensed Sailing Captain
· Bull Riding Rodeo School
Together we would explore:
- Embracing personal value
- Integrated conscious, and unconscious thinking
- Sustainable habit creation
- Day in the life re-architecture
- Measuring, and continuously improving the practice of quality in every aspect of life
- Leveraging the art of subtraction on a daily basis
- Physical, and psychological training building resilience
- Practicing a core set of mindful principles
If this resonates with you please reach out to me.