Are you a business leader who:
- Is frustrated by the ability to hire and retain high performing Millennial employees?
- Is tired of the staggering costs of turnover of staff on all levels in your organization?
- Needs to figure out how to create better knowledge transfer between the different generations while solidifying best practices for leadership development with your Millennials?
As your Millennial Mentor Coach I can help!
As an Entrepreneur I have led diverse teams for over 25 years. I came to understand that my business success ALWAYS depended on how I connected with my people. All business problems are people problems, all people problems are communication problems, and all communication problems are leadership problems of one sort or another.
It is a new world being driven by the Millennial generation. It will require some understanding and change to be able to harness the unbelievable upside of plugging into this generation for the future success of your organization.
What can you expect from working with me?
- You will reduce your turnover and the costs associated with it.
- You will create a reputation as “the place” to build a satisfying career as a Millennial.
- You will be opened up to see opportunities that may have been in your blind spot before engaging Millennials differently.
Ready to talk? I'm happy to chat for a few minutes to explore whether we should work together. Drop me a note here or give me a ring at 1.800.251.1696. I look forward to being of service.
Scott is a Certified Mastermind Executive Coach, Facilitator, Speaker, and Consultant. He has been a successful business owner for over two decades and truly understands challenges that business leaders face in engaging with the most important and expensive asset in business, human capital.
He is a trusted advisor to companies and individuals all over the country, helping them systemize communication skills that helps them understand how to “get to yes” in their daily human engagements. He is “The Millennial Mentor”™ to his clients helping them engage generation Y in a positive and profitable way by reducing turnover and increasing higher levels of communication in companies of this important segment of the workforce.
He lives in the beautiful state of Oregon with his wife Ingrid, pit bull-lab mix Austin, and their wild cat Kimmy, loves the outdoors and is an experienced mountaineer, backpacker, and wilderness survival student. He is an active student of life and donates his time and talent in the community.
You can find out details about working with Scott here.